The loss of a job can be a very challenging and stressful situation which often results in individuals dealing with a roller-coaster of emotions as they navigate their journey to re-employment.
Common feelings people experience during redundancy are; panic, low confidence, loss of motivation, anxiety, depression, insomnia, financial stress, anger, guilt, powerlessness, failure and worthlessness.
Our CareerConnect Program not only assists employees experiencing redeployment or redundancy to find meaningful employment, but has a strong focus on their ongoing mental health and wellbeing. Our team of highly experienced Consultants are dedicated to providing support and assistance with an aim to ensure each participants confidence, resilience and sense of self is preserved.
- Time and patience to listen closely to participants during ongoing discussions
- An initial confidential self-assessment exercise uncovering their feelings and emotions
- Holistic approach focusing on the physical, mental and emotional aspects of each individual and supporting them to establish a routine
- Involve and support spouses and other family members who may be impacted by the redundancy
- Facilitate extra assistance as required and referral to external professional providers including Employee Assistance, psychological counselling, financial and nutritional advice
- One-on-one coaching online and in person, scheduled for 1-2 sessions weekly at our offices
- Provide participants onboarding support with their new employer
- Executive level Consultants with up to 30 years’ experience in providing Career Transition, Health & Wellbeing, Coaching and Recruitment services
- Highly trained and qualified Coaches specialising in; Change Management, Positive Psychology, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Brain Dominance, Myers Briggs, Active Listening, Mental Health First Aid
- Successfully assisted thousands of participants across Private, Government and Not-For-Profit sectors